Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and return, which are activated help us identify and resolve errors.
The information provided below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so no is registered in the user's hard drive. Information obtained through these cookies used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and improve usability.
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the hard disk and reads our website each time you make a return visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use generally to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
The following is a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies such as those that serve for proper navigation or that allow for payment for goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page loads effectively services.
- Third-party cookies such as those used by social networks, or external plugins content like Google Maps.
- The analytical cookies periodic maintenance purposes and in order to ensure the best possible service users, websites usually make use of "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
|Cookies are strictly necessary|
|Name of the cookie||Purpose|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is used to identify the user and shopping cart in the system|
|afiliado||This cookie is used to recognize the purchase made by reference to one of our affiliates|
|Name of the cookie||Purpose|
|These cookies from Google Analytics generate an anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when was the first and last time you visited the web. Also it calculated when a session is over, home user and keywords.|
As an additional safeguard to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to your acceptance during the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the settings of contents and privacy available your browser.
Most browsers allow you to turn a private mode in which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser this private mode can have different names. Below is a list of the most common browsers and different names for this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and higher Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher Incognito